Well that's how my town feels at the moment anyway. Today was the first day it hasn't rained in over a month and as much as I love the rain it gets a bit much after a loong time raining. But I'm back! I'm not sure how much I'll be able to post as I started blogging again like 2 and a half months before exams but it'll probably be between a couple times a week and a couple times a month depending on how busy I am... or how much procrastination I'm doing. I did miss it I have to say, there's something I love about making the effort to get my camera out and go out. I will be taking it everywhere from now on.

The light today was just perfect too, a very nice day all in all, calm winter days like these are perfect.


Scarf and Socks - Gift// Crop Top, Cardigan and Boots - Primark// Skirt - Ark//
So yeah that's my outfit for today (and mainly yesterday) though I don't feel that these pictures really captures my eye makeup, I was impressed with it (though admittedly it was better yesterday). I think I am getting a lot better at makeup, and posing for pics. I think I like the last picture the most to be honest, editing turned out better than expected too.

Thank you guys for reading and hopefully I will be back soon with another post :)
Need to just remember to take my camera everywhere with me.