Weird title, but as I said in my last outfit post I've been obsessed with Never Let Me Go by Florence and the Machine. It's not about the lyrics for me though, I just think it's a beautiful song. Not the best photos in the world for this post, taken on Saturday at part (Becca and I went outside briefly to take photos. There were actually more blooper photos than alright ones though because we tried briefly to do jumping photos but the flash couldn't keep up and it was just making me laugh. It was a good night I must say, and wearing rhinestones on my face has deffo become my thing now. Need to buy more so I can wear more than just 2 at once. Hay maybe one day I'll just cover my whole face in rhinestones... maybe not... sounds like it could be fun.


Jumper - Topshop// Skirt - Pins and Needles @ Urban Outfitters// Boots - Doc Martens// Rings - Topshop and Unknown.


I think I'm getting better at editing photos in which I've used the flash, I kind of like the affect but I think I still need to find just the right outfit for night time photos, black doesn't stand out much in the dark... and I do wear a lot of black.
 Will probably have a lipstick review next, thanks for reading this post :)