So I've been listening to a lot of anamanaguchi recently. It's kind of strangely relaxing to me and their music is definitely addictive. Anyway, the photos today are from yesterday where I went to town with Tom, I only bought a couple of bits of makeup while he bought some new trucks for his skateboard and I forgot to buy earphones, which I got today.
Anyway, on with the outfit.

Shirt - BDG@Urban Outfitters // Dress - Pins and Needles @ Urban Oufitters // Necklace - Gift // Bag - Ollie & Nic// Socks - Charity Shop// Shoes - Prettylittlething.com//
Rings: Awwdore // Marrakech// Charity Shop// Marrakech// Awwdore//

It took me forever to try and get this shirt how I wanted it. I would've just tucked it in if I were wearing a skirt but I couldn't do that and it was really baggy so I was trying to fit it and it just didn't work. Anyway, you can see here that my ring collection is coming along nicely. I hope to make new additions soon :D

Anyway, I should have another update on Monday I think. I won't be posting as much as I was in parts of the summer because I'm back at school now and there's a lot of work to keep on top of and that is my priority. But I won't neglect this blog, I enjoy working on it and it's something to work on in my free time. I should be doing some reviews on the makeup I bought yesterday too so stay tuned for that.

Thanks for reading, have a good day :)